Sunday, March 9, 2014

Week 6: A Lot to be Thankful for!

3 - 9 March, 2014

Am down with a flu, am still juggling work and the little one since the helper will be out for the rest of the month, hence, I am gonna keep this very short.

Things are not as bad as the introduction might let you think. In fact, I have a lot to be thankful for.

I am thankful for my mom who is in town to help us with the little one. Even though she cant manage her all on her own and I need to be home to help out, it is still a huge load off my chest.

I am thankful for my wonderful company which has let me work from home 5 out of 6 days so far, so that I can manage the little one.

I am thankful for the hubby and the good friend who offered to take care of the little one over the weekend so that my mom and I can take a break and go watch a Malayalam film.

I am thankful that that particular Malayalam film, Om Shanti Oshana, turned out to be exactly the simple, sweet, entertaining film I was looking forward to.

I am thankful for still being able to squeeze in some form of exercise - even if just walks with the little one in the stroller or quick Ashtanga Yoga sessions at home - in spite of the craziness of these days.

I am thankful for being able to complete all the work that I am supposed to in spite of all of the above.

And if I really am honest, I am thankful for being able to spend so much time with the little one. The last time this happened (unless we are on holidays) was during my maternity leave a year ago!

So yes, there's indeed a lot to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment