Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 279: The First Official Review!

Even though I have made a few films now, I have never received an official review on any of it, other than the casual feedback I have received from several people. I must mention that am always thankful to anyone who bothers to give me feedback, but my point is that so far there has been no review featured in the media.

As of today, that's no longer the case!

A couple of days ago, I received a note on Facebook by a RJ in the Malayalam station "Voice of Kerala" in Dubai. He hosts the show called "Reflections" which reviews short films and he wrote to me to let me know that he will be reviewing Inganeyum Oru Katha in the next episode of the show.

And today was the D-Day. When it was just past midnight, I tuned into the station online and streamed it live. I had butterflies in my stomach when it started, wondering what exactly would be the reaction but well, I was left speechless at the end of it. He gave such a thorough analysis of the film, picking on every single point and talking it at length, and that too, in an extremely positive manner! His words were extremely encouraging and I would say that it has inspired me to make even more films.

Yes, I am on cloud nine. My first official review and that too so positive. How much more blessed can one get?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment