Friday, October 11, 2013

Days 282 - 284: Aravindum Aarumughamum Picks Up Steam!

9 - 11 October, 2013

It is just about a month and half before we will be shooting Aravindum Aarumughamum. Given that there are multiple business and personal trips coming up for my team and myself, we are now trying to make the most of the time we find ourselves all in Singapore. Which basically means that we now rehearse even during weekdays.

Two days this week, we rehearsed well into the night.

I have also started with the mock shoots.

My cinematographer who is in Mumbai (but will be flying down for the shoot) has started to take stills for storyboarding. I spent all of Saturday morning putting those stills together into a moving photoboard.

I completed the pre-production sheet with the schedules, costumes, location and props details.

In other words, so much have happened on the project in the last few days. Together with work, little one and workouts, this has been one hell of a hectic time, but definitely a fun one!

Now am really looking forward to the shoot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment