Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 38: More Progress!

Another fantabulous day at yoga, with progress made on a few more postures!

Quick list:
a) Half moon pose - I was at my flexible best at this today! Instead of looking like a stout banana, I have managed to look somewhat like the half moon, close to my pre-pregnancy standard!
b) Awkward pose (part 1) - This has never been my strong posture and to get a "Good Shilpa!" for this was amazing! I don't think this has happened before, ever!
c) Standing head to knee (part 1) - For the first time post pregnancy, managed to do one set on each leg. I had been unable to do this so far due to a pelvic injury sustained during a fall during pregnancy, so this is quite some progress.
d) Standing bow pulling pose - Managed a "Good!" here, again!
e) Fixed firm pose - Managed to get my knees to touch in this, first time post pregnancy!

Great progress indeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment