Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 42: The Lovely Aunty & Her Lovely Family!

I had written in my 1000-day blog about a big, beautiful family I had the good fortune of being friends with here in Singapore. It all started with me being introduced to the oldest aunty there, who is the first of six siblings and gradually I had gotten to know the rest of the siblings, their spouses, children and so on.

Today, the hubby, little one and I, paid a visit to them. Knowing that we were to visit, the entire family had come together. Over lunch, while I got to catch up with everyone, the hubby got his chance of being introduced to all the lovely people there, most of whom he hadn't met before.

Once again, I was amazed by how closely knit this family is, how easily they welcomed us to be part of their gathering and how there seemed to be so much happiness and merriment around them always! The hubby too shared the sentiments and couldn't stop talking about it afterwards.

So lucky to know these people and have them as part of our lives! 

No comments:

Post a Comment