Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 41: Paulaner!


We made a new discovery today.

I badly craved for "western" food today and by that I meant something like grilled chicken or fish & chips.

So at night, we went to Clarke Quay, and walked around looking at the menus at the various outlets there. Finally we settled on Paulaner, a Bavarian outlet and apparently famous for their beers.

It was our first time there but no regrets! I thoroughly enjoyed my "Fried Sea Bass in Beer Dough with Mashed Potatoes"! Super yum! Even though I do wish that they had more of the sea bass more and less of the mashed potato. But no issues. The "beer dough" more than compensated for it.

There are quite a few other dishes I wanna try out there. Will be going back to this one for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment