Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Very Good of the Film Making World!

Yesterday's post was a bit of rant from my end, I realize. Usually I don't write anything negative on this blog, but that episode was close to my heart. 

But seems like the universe heard a bit of the rant and decided to cheer me up because today something super cool happened! 

A very respected producer from the Malayalam film industry (I believe ALL the films he has produced have won multiple Kerala State film awards!) watched Athazham and reached out to me to congratulate! Not just that, when I replied back with a thank you note on Facebook, he was actually online and we ended up chatting a while on film making, At the end of it, he even offered to send me suggestions and feedback on the new project in the pipeline! HOW-FREAKING-AWESOMELY-COOL-IS-THAT?! 

That TOTALLY made my day! I shared the good news with my team and they were all pretty excited about it too. Clearly, some days in the film making world are simply too good to be true, making all that heart pain completely worthwhile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment