Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 103: Beautiful People, Beautiful Saturday!


Beautiful Saturday made beautiful by the people around me.

The day began with the arrival of my dad in law who is here for a short visit. He came, armed with gifts and sweets and a big smile. All of us were happy to receive him but most of all, the little one. She was thoroughly delighted as he picked her up and lifted her high and whirled her around! And needless to say, when she laughs, all of laugh even more!

In the afternoon, I went for my yoga class. Nothing new about that but this class was extra special because the hubby tagged along! We hadn’t done a class together in ages and it was real fun to have him huffing and puffing, straining and stretching, right next to me as I huffed and puffed, strained and stretched!

Evening was spent with the hubby and my mom, who is also in town, over a shopping trip and dinner at her favourite place – McDonald’s! And who doesn’t love the McFries!

Indeed a beautiful Saturday with Beautiful people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment