Sunday, April 7, 2013

Days 96 - 97: The End of the Maternity Leave!

Just as I had predicted last weekend, this weekend was filled with swinging emotions. One moment am pretty excited to be getting back to work, another moment I am dreading the maternity leave coming to an end. But to end it on a high in any case, I decided to indulge in three things that I usually love - Family, Food & Fun! 

"Family" included some quality time spent with the hubby, the little one as well as my mom. 

"Food" involved everything from sushi (Ichiban Boshi) to momos, coriander chicken and gobi manchurian (Fifth Season); from bacon and cheese rolls, chicken drumlets and my latest discovery -  wonderful cocktail with Creme de Cacao (Marche Bistro & Bar) to kebabs (Marrakesh).

"Fun" included Yoga practice, shopping, watching a film, and taking long walk carrying the little one in my arms when she refused to sit on the stroller any more. 

Now am all set for the next innings at work. Bring it on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment