Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 98: The First Day Back At Work!

Yup!

Today I got back to work and I absolutely loved it!

I am back with my old team for a short term special assignment until my more permanent assignment gets fixed in a couple of months. This means that I am back to an environment that I am very familiar and comfortable with and one that I absolutely love!

It was wonderful to catch up with everyone. The whole day I was just running from one catch up to another, squeezing a couple of official meetings and some onboarding in between. So much so that time passed by faster than it had over the last many days. Before I knew it, it was lunch and before I blinked again, it was time to go home! Awesomeness!

I know this joy will not last for long. It's onviously going to be a very different story once the deadlines loom, the pressure builds and the long hours hit. But till then, I am gonna enjoy this thoroughly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment