Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 125: Dancing with the Star!

I love dance and I love "dancing" with the little one. I love singing a song and shaking my head with it for her to see, I love holding her hands and making her dance, I love picking her up and moving about, I love it all.

So today, as we danced together, I asked the hubby to take a picture so that I can keep it for memory sake because I am not sure how long I will be able to carry her and dance around, as she becomes older and bigger.

And this is what came off it!


I got the picture I wanted as I danced with the star! 

2 comments:

  1. I saw this pic on FB :) Aren't both of you such darlings! Love the joy and energy that flows out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, teacher! :) Always so good to hear from you!

      Delete