Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 140 - 143: All Things Small and Beautiful!

It's been a rather interesting few days. Nothing out of the box has happened but I have been pretty happy, over a number of small things.

These include:
1) Enjoying a few different collections of short stories that I am reading, both in English and in Malayalam.
2) Discussing "Aravindum Aarumughamum" with my working team (yes, it does look like I will be making this somewhere in the near future - and by that I mean in the next 1 year).
3) Being asked by two different film makers whether I would be interested in writing screenplays and dialogues for them! One of them was the mainstream director I had written about here, which was pretty cool!
4) Further finetuning my holiday plans.
5) Watching the excitement of my parents as I share my plans for our holiday together.
6) Feeling oh-so-proud when the little one could float, chest up, in the pool with only her head supported, during her swimming lesson.
7) Enjoying my first presentation to senior management after getting back to work post pregnancy.
8) Enjoying my workouts which are primarily only the DVD workouts as I still need to try and figure time to go for yoga, which has taken a backseat for a few weeks now.

Like I said, all small but pretty beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment