Friday, May 17, 2013

Days 136 -137: Aravindum Aarumughamum - Scripting!

"Aravindum Aarumughamum" is a Malayalam-Tamil bilingual short film that I am working on currently. I had been having the concept in my head for a while but couldn't really get myself to work on it until now. Usually when I write a script down, it is only after the whole story, including dialogues, get fully clarified in my head. And for that I need time and mind space to sit and think, which are both hard to manage these days.

But finally, it's been done!

I put in a lot of thought to the story over the last couple of weeks during my commute to work and over the last two days, I have finally managed to actually write it down!

In other words, I have a complete script for my bilingual, "Aravindum Aarumughamum"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment