Friday, May 10, 2013

Days 129 - 130: The IOK Phenomenon!

Over the last couple of days, there was a surge of messages from people who have just watched my film "Inganeyum Oru Katha" on Youtube. Ever since I had put the film up there, I had been getting messages regularly but nothing like what I witnessed these couple of days.

There was a new one coming in every ten minutes or so through the day and I was finding it incredibly hard to keep up and respond to the messages! These are people who watched the film online, searched for it on Facebook and was kind enough to drop me a message to tell me that they enjoyed my little film! I was so overwhelmed by the response and happily so!

When I went to Youtube and checked, I realized that the film had garnered 13,000 views in just two days! I have no idea how! But am not complaining. I love the fact that more people are watching it and love it even more that they are enjoying it!

Feel oh-so-good and oh-so-thankful for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment