Sunday, March 24, 2013

Days 81 - 83: Melting Kilos & Celebrations!

22 - 24 March, 2013

I have a huge smile plastered on my face as I write this!

That is because, with 2 days of following my fantastic exercise and diet plan, I have dropped 2.5 of that 3.5 extra holiday weight! Awesomeness!

Of course, this clearly means that much of that weight was simply water retention, but let's not get too detailed. The fact remains that my heart which was trampled, broken and crushed by the 3.5 kilos gain, is now hopping , skipping and somersaulting at the 2.5 kilos loss!

Interestingly also, of all the posts I have written so far, the exercise and diet plan post seems to have gathered the most attention and curiosity. I have had a few readers (to whom am incredibly thankful for reading this blog) ask me how exactly does my meal plan look like because the "plan" I had written in the post was well... "vague".

OK then.

Good news is that the obsessive, compulsive me has maintained a food log and I shall quickly recap it here.

So here's what my diet and exercise looked like exactly for the first two days, which has resulted in these awesome melting of kilos.

Diet:
Breakfast - 1 boiled egg, 2 slices of white bread toast with butter, 1 glass of milk, 1 orange
Lunch - Rice, curry (pumpkin/brinjal), curd, 2/3 pcs fried fish
Tea time - According to the plan, I was supposed to stay away from tea and coffee but well, I did stay away for one day but on the next day, I succumbed. So 1 cup of coffee with milk and sugar and 2 arrowroot biscuits, 2 pieces M&Ms
Dinner - 2/3 rotis, sabji (brinjal/cauliflower), 1 glass of milk

Exercise:
3.2 kms walk with the little one on the stroller on both days.

To celebrate such awesomeness, I went and got a short haircut which I actually like very much! Usually when I get a short haircut, there are a couple of days when I feel the hair's too short and feel awful about it, but not this time! I love it!

Also to celebrate, I took a break from the diet and exercise plan on Sunday when I did no exercise but gorged on a lot of the atrociously yummy and mostly unhealthy food at Antoinette.

I shall be getting back to the diet and the exercise during the week, but so far, it's been awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment