Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 186: Four Weeks of the Regime!

A few months ago, with great pomp and show, I had talked about starting on a Diet & Exercise Regime. I even wrote a happy update 10 days later where I had apparently lost 3 inches.

The reason why there were no updates post that was because, well.... I didn't follow the so called regime afterwards. Maternity leave ended, sleep became harder to find, exercise became irregular, and things went downhill. At one point in time I had even put on the 3 inches I had so happily seemed to have lost, and also half a kilo in weight to add on to the celebration. 

But let's not fret. 

 I started on the regime again after a break and as of today, I have completed exactly four weeks of watching what I eat and exercised on an average of four times per week.

The weight hasn't gone down at all, but a couple of inches have. It's not great but what I feel really good about is the fact that I stuck to something for four weeks straight. That hasn't happened before, so it's definitely something to feel proud about!

So yes, I am proud of myself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment