Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 211: Late Night Workout!

Am having a super crazy time at work. My new business is extremely complex, the issues are very challenging and I have a steep learning curve. And also because I will be travelling for two weeks towards the end of August, there is a lot to do before I leave.

Don't get me wrong...I am actually enjoying myself thoroughly at work. I find the new role challenging and exciting but the fact is that I don't have the same amount of time as before for the little one, or my mom who is in town. Nor do I seem to get time to squeeze in some exercise.

By the time I get back home it is late at night and all I want to do is eat and sleep.

But today I was determined to get some exercise no matter what.

So after I returned home at about 9pm at night, I forced myself to do my DVD workout.

It was tough, I admit, and I really had to repeat to myself that it was mind over matter.

But good news is that I somehow managed to complete it.

I was incredibly exhausted afterwards but it was definitely rewarding!

Now to keep this up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment