Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 188: Parents & Authentic North Eastern Thai Cuisine!

This morning, my parents arrived in town. And with that began another round of glorious pampering of the little one. I can safely say that she is about ten times more spoiled that she was before, within a single day. I can already sense her confidence rising. When she whimpers, she knows that she is gonna be picked up and cuddled. When she screams, she knows that she is gonna be picked up and taken out for a "walk". My poor dad went out on about five such walks today.

Oh well.

But they are happy. Over the moon in fact, with their precious grand daughter. Their excitement and her excitement at all the attention was pretty interesting to watch.

Once it was time for the little one to hit the bed, I finally got both of them to myself. Together with the hubby, we went out for dinner at our new favourite Thai restaurant 'E-Sarn' on Thomson Road. According to their website they serve authentic North Eastern Thai food. And I can assure you that authentic North Eastern Thai food is mind-blowingly awesome! We stuffed ourselves with Tom Ka Gai, Steamed Seabass, Kailan in oyster sauce and Green curry prawns. YUM.

A fitting end to a beautiful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment