Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 11: Writing, Writing, Lots of Writing!

This is getting very interesting!

All of a sudden, I am finding my hands full of projects...all writing projects. If we are to do a quick list, it would go like this:

1) I have a friend's story to edit - this is the first time I will taking up the role of an editor and while I honestly have no high opinion of my skill in this department, I am pretty excited at the opportunity to try it out.

2) I have another friend's story to turn into a feature film screenplay - this is the first time I will be writing a screenplay for another person's story. Am certain it's gonna be quite challenging to come up with something that is in line with the other person's vision, but I am looking forward to the process.

3) I have my short story collection to work on - so far I have only listed down the threads, now I need to flesh them all out.

4) I have this daily blog.

5) I have my own half completed screenplay which I need to rework based on a recently hit brainwave.

In short, looks like this year is gonna see a LOT of writing. And that suits me just fine. Writing is probably the most practical thing for me to do right now, with the little one around. It would keep me productive without making unreasonable demands on my time, which would be awesome!

So yes, busy and exciting times ahead... and I hope to complete at least most of the above, if not all! Fingers crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment