Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17: Eleven Years of Love!

Yup, it's been eleven years since the hubby and I got together as a couple! It all started on one chilly morning in National University of Singapore when he told me that he thought I was awesome and I told him that I kinda have the same opinion of him and then we decided that there was only one way to make sure the awesomeness remains and gets appreciated forever and that's by being boyfriend-girlfriend then and husband-wife in the future.

And it's been awesome so far, really.

To celebrate, we had dinner together at Antoinette (I love their all-day breakfast that comes with hot chocolate and the hubby ordered grilled chicken with mushroom sauce), followed by drinks at the Ion Skybar which has a lovely view. And over the food and drinks we had long, long conversations, just the way that I love it.

Eleven years down. Looking forward to the several more to come! 

4 comments:

  1. Eleven years and counting.. Pretty awesome .. Wishing you both many more years of such conversation and awesomeness!
    - Ashwathy Ashokan, BVB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Eleven beautiful years spend together!

    ReplyDelete