Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8: When The Idea Strikes!

I think one of the most exciting parts of any creative project is when the idea first strikes. And that's exactly what has happened today!

The idea is for a feature film script. It's not technically a brand new one...I had been working on this particular script for a while now but recently  have been feeling that it's lacking in something. And annoyingly enough I hadn't been able to put my finger on what that something is and how I can fix it.

But today, out of the blue, it struck me! An idea on how to totally elevate the current script!

This means discarding almost the entire script I have written so far and just keeping the basic premise, which in turn means a lot more work before I have a complete screenplay once again. But this new direction is a lot more exciting and am really thrilled!

Now only if I can find some time to work on it...But let's take one step at a time!    

No comments:

Post a Comment