Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Days 29 - 30: Reasons to Cheer!

29 - 30 January, 2013

Pretty good two days with a few good reasons to cheer!

1) I completed the short film screenplay, my first screenplay based on a short story and my first work for another director!
2) The screenplay was approved by the director! Yay! It's one thing to write for my own films and totally different thing to write for another person. So I was eagerly looking forward to his feedback. Except for a few minor additions, it's all good to go!
3) I managed to drag myself to yoga even though I was feeling incredibly exhausted and didn't want to do anything other than just sleep! But I went and I didn't regret and felt really proud of myself!
4) Post yoga, just when I was wondering whether to go back home or treat myself to a Starbucks Chai Tea Latte, the hubby called and said that his company has closed a deal. That definitely called for a celebration, even if a really tiny one because we had to get back home to the little one, and he joined me for my cup of Chai Latte! Loved that celebration!
5) I had a meeting with my manager to close out my work review for last year, and I got pretty good feedback, which made me super duper happy! It was not an easy year with my rather colourful pregnancy, and I had to work extra hard. So the appreciation was very welcome and it also makes me look forward to getting back to work again!
6) When I went to meet the manager, I also got to meet a few friends there for some highly overdue catch-up. And as always catch-up and conversations are very welcome!

Like I said, it's all pretty good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment