Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 19: Writer's Block Unblocked!

I had written here that one of the things on my long writing-to-be-done list for the year is a collection of short stories.

Today, I started working on the first of the stories.

And I completed a grand total of 1 page.

Yup, that's it.

By then the little one decided that I have better things to do.

But hey, I got at least one page done and I am reasonably happy with that! It meant that I have finally gotten over the writer's block that I have been dealing with for a few days now.

Great progress, really!

To celebrate (and also because it was Saturday and it would be sinful to spend the whole day at home), the hubby and I hit Clarke Quay where we treated ourselves to kebabs from Marrakesh and dessert from Haagen Dazs. Yum.

Looking forward to completing the rest of the pages now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment