Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2: Blue Farewell, Not So Blue Feedback!

It was a rather blue day. Reason being that my mom, who had been around for the past three months, finally returned back home to Kerala.

Not only will I miss her presence, her awesome cooking, our marathon movie watching together etc., but also her help with the little one. She was super hands on the past two months and I didn't have to bother about many things at all. So definitely gonna miss that!

But then luckily, every blue day comes with a few not-so-blue moments as well.

I had released my film Mausams online just as we got into the new year. The first screening of the film was in Singapore in April 2011. Since then it went to a few film festivals, the last one of which, the Delhi International Film Festival, just wound up in Dec 2012. So I figured that it is time to release it to the wider audience and hence, released it online.

Looks like a few good souls already watched it and they were sweet enough to send me feedback on it. So the day was peppered with a few messages, all positive (yay!), coming in and that brightened me up considerably!

So yes, just as the dreaded day of saying farewell to my mom approached, it ended up being a little less sad thanks to the wonderful feedback that came in about my little film.

All's well. 

2 comments: